NIM MPE Past Questions and Answers | NIM MPE Exam Past Questions: Nigerian Institute of management past questions and answers. Download Management Professional Examination past questions on this page. The Nigerian Institute of Management MPE past questions are strongly recommended for all candidates that will be taking the 2021 NIM-MPE examination.
Nigerian Institute of Management – NIM MPE Past Questions and Answers
Nigerian Institute Of Management (Chartered) Management Professional Examination (MPE) past question papers are out and available on this page. We bring you the latest version of Management Professional Examination past questions and answers, that will help you study in order to pass the 2021 examination. Download Management Professional Examination past questions on this page and you will be glad you did.
NIM MPE Past Questions
The NIM Management Professional Exam past questions are provided to enable studies have robust knowledge of how past examinations were conducted, areas to focus on, and what to expect as possible questions are likely to repeat.
Management Professional Examination MPE Past Questions
The following make up for Nigerian Institute of Management MPE past questions.
- Human Capital Management
- Principles of Economics
- Communication Skills For Managers
- Public Relations
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Financial Management
- Managerial Finance
- Comparative Management
- Leadership Development
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Operations Management
- Management Principles
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Management Case Analysis
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Corporate Law
- Business Ethics And
- NIM Act
NIM Study Pack
This page provides the latest Nigerian Institute of Management, NIM study pack you can ever find. Our study pack contains relevant information about the courses mentioned above. You can not download and study the NIM study pack provided on this page, then afford to fail NIM examination. Don’t hesitate to download your personal copy now.
NIM MPE Past Questions and Answers
Below are free NIM past questions which serves as samples from the complete material. You are expected to download the complete past questions after studying the samples. Study briefly, the samples of NIM MPE past questions then proceed to download the complete study pack for NIM exams.
1. Which knowledge process in knowledge management, is achieved through experience
A. strategic use
B. knowledge sharing
C. knowledge use
D. knowledge creation
2. ___________ involves allocating resources by detailing what activities have to be done, the order in which they are to be completed, who is to do each, and when they are to be completed.
3. Strategic planning:
A. Involves managers in each unit of an organization who are responsible for achieving the unit’s objectives within a specified period of time.
B. Addresses the organization’s basic mission or business, issuing broad statements of purpose or direction that have a long lead time.
C. Looks specifically at resources, finances, and market conditions to determine ways to accomplish the overall plans of the organization.
D. Determines the day-to-day operations within an organization.
4. Which characteristic of diversity include religion of the employee
A. None of these
B. organization-related characteristics
C. primary personal characteristics
D. secondary personal characteristics
5. What does ‘A’ in SMART approach, refers to
6. What does structured approach to work as an formal system, consists of.
A. All of these
D. work relationships
7. The need for _____ is never completely satisfied.
D. None of these
8. What is the underlying theme of empowerment?
A. Sharing power with those who need it to perform their job
B. Setting goals that everyone can achieve easily
C. Centralizing decision making in the team
D. Delegating all power to employees
9. Personal sources of power are likely to disappear when a manager loses his/her position in the organization
10. Power involves the rights, prerogatives, obligations, and duties associated with particular positions in an organization or social system.
11. Which demand trend type appears on a chart as a relatively straight line with no distinctive upward or downward trend
A. growing demand
B. cyclical demand
C. randomly fluctuating demand
D. stagnating demand
12. Which of the following illustrates components of a business process?
13. What will be the six sigma level of a process with a mean of 2, standard deviation being 1 and upper specification limit being 4?
D. Insufficient data
How to Download Nigerian Institute of Management, NIM Past Questions (Latest & Most Up to Date)
Getting or downloading this material requires payment of One Thousand Five hundred Naira (N1,500) and payment should be made following any of the options below.
In order to get the past question, you can contact; Call: 07041760012 or Click on the Whatsapp Icon at the bottom corner
Offline Payment (Bank Transfer, Deposit or POS)
If you’re unable to make payment online then simply make bank deposit, mobile transfer or POS of N1,500 to the account below.
You can also Pay to the Account Below;
Account Name: Abasiama Udo Michael
Account Number: 0129623082
After making payment kindly follow the steps below;
What to Do After Payment for NIM Job Past Questions and Answers
The next steps is validation/confirmation then you will receive your material and this will be done by you sending the screenshot or snapshot of bank teller/receipt to the phone number above
Assurance of Delivery
We know how difficult it is to transact online, considering the high level of scam/ fraudulent activities these days. In a bid to be able convince our customers, we have publish some samples above which you must have while reading about these past questions download. Just as seen on the sample, the complete past questions contains the full question of which the samples were derived from. You can count on us to deliver the past questions to you as the samples proofs the availability of the past questions. Thank you for your understanding. We so much cherish your patronage.